Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Mime Character



The mime body was modelled by Jordan Morris (Wannamakeafilm.blogspot.com) my task was the face and the first attempt was terrible, just shocking but it was the first face I modelled for a character and I struggle to draw face so modelling one was just as bad.

The eyes are completely wrong they was in sockets, there wasnt any eyelids or brow so it looked very flat. The mouth topology was non-existant.




The second attempt was miles better, what I did on the advice of Neil was to model a head from a topology image so the topology was correct and use that to model this head, I was really pleased with it so I textured it, but after showing Neil I needed to change it again because the eyes and mouth was to realistic for this character.




After changing the eyes and mouth, the eyes are bigger but they still need a slight change because there abit square and need to be circular also the sides of the sockets need to be more rounded and under the eyes need to be more rounded aswell but the mouth is great now.

No comments:

Post a Comment